Sunday, August 29, 2010

Poolmates

Henry Tan | 3:16 PM |
It's fate that brought us together.

I can't remember how each of us get to know each other.
But I do remember all the old times we used to play pool at old town.
Opps! Did i just mention OLD twice?

Guess time passes by really fast.
The farewell match for David.

Bryan, David and me.


Bryan, David, me and Eweyan.

Is not about how good we can play or how fast we can finish the game.
Is about all the silly things we did there and all the stupid jokes.


Now, David is leaving to US.
Hopefully we will get to meet again in the future. 
All the best. =D


In life, 
People come and go,
But memories will remain in heart.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger