Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bah Kut Teh @ Tar Chong, Equine Park

Henry Tan | 10:03 PM | | |
What suits the most for a chilling rainy day?
Bah Kut Teh!

And that's what I ate for dinner! =D
Don't envy me, especially those who have to stay inside to eat bread or maggie mee. =p


Simple yet nice! *I was starving that time*


Feel warm already? =p

I love Yau Char Koay! =D


Maybe normally if eat rice or noodle it would be just half of it.
But this total RM10... I am satisfied with it. 
As long as it can save my stomach! =D


Taste: 7/10 (A bit too bitter due to the herbs)
Price: 7/10 (Normal)
Environment: 7/10 (Normal coffee shop)
Service: 7/10 (Quite fast)


Bah Kut Teh(beside Hakka Mee),
Tar Chong Restaurant,
Equine Park, SK.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger