Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Look Out Point Western Food Restaurant @ Ampang Look Out Point

Henry Tan | 10:37 AM | | |
Another spontaneous outing.
Wasn't in any good mood recently, so any plan that can let me run away from reality is fine for me! lol.
Went to this place once, which I am quite proud that I could go just with google map.
This time I got my GPS, which make things easier! =D

Well, actually the road is not so easy to find for the first time.
So, you could either google map or GPS for Jalan Hulu Langat. =D


The place we ate. 


Cheese Sausage Chicken Chop

 The picture in the menu.

Ta-daaaa....

Mussel Spaghetti

Those mussels caught my attention.

Ended up just like this.... =.=

3 mussels given only. picture does tell lie!

But the mussels are big. =)

We ordered apple champagne and grape champagne. =D

Not much different. just the apple taste and grape taste. =.=

someone cut the tree please! =.=

inside. =)


Sorry for the bad photo quality. =(
The environment is not bad. 
The sizzling plate not bad! Smells good!
Dinner with the KL City Night View is definitely nice!


Taste: 8/10 (Not bad!)
Price: 7/10 (A bit expensive, but expected)
Environment: 8/10 (KL Night View plus comfortable environment)
Service: 8/10 (Fast! Good service!)


Next time I should try going before sun set! =D


Look Out Point Western Food
Ampang Look Out Point
Jalan Hulu Langat
Share this article

1 comments:

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger