Sunday, January 30, 2011

Diabetes Prevention & Diet Campaign @ MMU

Henry Tan | 5:27 PM |
Have been eating outside for few years.
Especially fast food, can drinks and so on.
So, I was kinda worried and decided to go tested. =D

"Prevent is better than cure!"

 
The campaign.

The speakers and participants.

Screening time! For free! =D

Diabetes test and blood pressure test.

Simpor's funny expression! =p

My turn! 4.8! =D

 Poke, test and result! Simple!

According to the people there,
Normal range should be 3 to 6.5.
I get 4.8! =D

"Somehow, I should have a healthy lifestyle!"

"I am aware of diabetes, are you?"
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger