Monday, February 7, 2011

Coming Home

Henry Tan | 5:51 PM |
On the way back Penang for Chinese New Year,

 I heard this song on radio...

"I’m coming home
I’m coming home
Tell the World I’m coming home"

It felt so right with the lyrics!
Totally suit to my mood at that particular moment! =D
Nice song that you should listen!





I’m coming home
I’m coming home
Tell the World I’m coming home

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
I’m coming home, I’m coming home
Tell the World that I’m coming


So you’ve been a guest in your own home
It’s time to make your house your home

"Yes! In another one year time!
I will be back!
and make my house my home, again! =D"
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger