Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pasta Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid

Henry Tan | 7:06 PM |
Yessss! Pasta Zanmai!
My freaking FIRST TIME!
Can you believe that? LOL

"I am not a big fan of JAPAN!"

and I don't know why!
Somehow, finally!

And need not to say, it was nice! =D

Don't need I introduce ad huh? haha

TASTY!!!

Crunchy!

Tempting!

Slurrrrrppppppp!!!

Yummy!

Delicious!


"Okay, I just realized there are many words to describe food! =.="

Taste: 7/10 (Up to the standard!)
Price: 7/10 (Restaurant price! Expected!)
Environment: 8/10 (Comfortable with the round table!)
Service: 7/10 (Good! Waitress is pretty too! =p)
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger