Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Half Price Frappuccino @ Starbucks

Henry Tan | 1:24 AM |
If you know me well, you would know that...

"Starbucks is never my thing..."

Perhaps, I think I visited them not more than 10 times.
Obviously, it is because of the price.
I always thought that I would only drink it when I am rich someday.

But sooner than that, here comes my chance!
Yes, I am talking about...

"Half price Frappuccino!"

Only at 5pm to 7pm weekdays on all Frappuccino on the menu.
Valid from 26th April to 6th May.


I bet most of you know about this right? =D

Guess what? 

I got myself one on the very first day! XD


and yuppp...
My Java Chip Large got half price! =DDD


SEEEEE! =D

Okay, so now it's your turn.
Either you are a coffee lover,
or you never try Starbucks before.

"Now is the best time! =D"
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger