Friday, June 17, 2011

Sarang Chae Korean Restaurant @ New Bob Centre, Gottlieb Road

Henry Tan | 8:05 PM | | |
Went there for friend's birthday celebration.
I have to say that finding a car park there is HARD!
It is actually located at the opposite of PCGHS!
If you go at the wrong time,

"TRAFFIC JAM!"

Somehow at the end I parked my car quite far away and have to walk.
Anyway, check out the photos:



Group photo! =D
and fooodddddd...













that's how much we ateeeeee!










I could not give any rating on the food as I couldn't eat. =(
But for sure, the lady boss is very friendly, especially when you speak Korean well.
She also gave the birthday boy a bottle of Korean alcohol!

Each person costs around RM30.
Anyhow...

"I will be back there again to try! =D"
Share this article

1 comments:

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger