Saturday, July 23, 2011

Genting Trip with AMD Colleagues II

Henry Tan | 6:52 PM |
Hmmm.
Finally the day has come.
They officially ended their industrial training.
AMD's library will be different without their presence. =(

"Yup, I'm talking about seniors!"

So, I would like to write about them in my post. ;)
Of course, photos do the talking. 


Check out their cute faces! =D





"Wei Chian's epic moment! =X"











Album cover again! =D






Comel right? =DDD






I spend most of my time in AMD with them.
They bring laughter and joy, making my internship a lot nicer!
So I would like to thank them and wish them all the best in the future. =)

"I truly appreciate you guys. =D"

Coming up next: The other group of seniors! ;)

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger