Friday, July 8, 2011

Proton Exora VIP Test Drive Event II @ Suffolk House, Penang

Henry Tan | 11:57 PM | |
Check out the previous post.

Thanks to the partner of the day, Gwen. =D 

It's actually a place for fine dining. 

The portion is really.... fine? LOL 

Personally, i think this is nice! =DDD



 Nice environment huh? =D

The tea break. not bad also! =D 

yeah, we only managed to win consolation.

Lol. but the fun part was messing with the car whereby you will never do those to your own car! =D
Well, for people like me, who doesn't go for those supercar, perhaps...

"Proton Exora is enough for me 
when I have my own family. =D"

What do you think? =D
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger