Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Memorable Present

Henry Tan | 11:12 PM |
I'm a nostalgic person. Like totally.
While tidying my stuff, came across this.

- a Diary


I can't recall what it is for.
Until I saw a short note inside the diary.


Management Diary

Then suddenly all the memories flashed back.
Well, I guess we don't appreciate until we lose it, isn't it?
Perhaps that's how we learn to grow up.

2009

Of course, this is not the only thing she gave.
What's more important is the memories.
Anyhow, as far as I know, she's happily ever after.
And this will serve as a reminder for myself...

Always appreciate the person beside you =)

You will never know how much they meant to you until you lose it one day.
So don't wait until you lose it.
Cause sometimes...

late is never better. 

Late means late. That's it.
So how about you? =D
Share this article

8 comments:

  1. I experienced this kind of situation too last two years and was really regret. But the one that I love so much in my family has left us, I can't do anything but just to place in my heart forever. What can we do now is looking forward for the future and never repeat our mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sobssss!!!! So sad....but life's like that. We just keep moving on, no need to look at the bridges we're burning behind us...and hope for better things waiting for us ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!

    Sometimes, I will take out the gifts that I received in the past to have a look to recalling all the wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahh so sweet one :P gift from who? heheh

    FiSh @ ohfishiee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes gotta cherish every moment with our loves :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always do appreciate ppl around me. but there's something that we can't make it, time passes and they can only remain as memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. why so the emo! Anyway, as you grow older you'll learn something new each day, and that's how it makes you a better person in life. No regrets=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger