Thursday, October 11, 2012

Just Thai

Henry Tan | 10:49 PM |
Went to this Thai Restaurant in One Utama.
Honestly, we do not know where else to eat.
So just randomly pick one to go!

Hospitality with a heart!




Thai Food of course must have Tom Yum!

Seafood Tom Yum! Yum Yum~~!

Green Curry! Super SPICY!!!

Pineapple Fried Rice! Yummy too! 

To ease the spiciness...

 Thai Iced Tea! Like Teh Ice only!

Quite a lot people dining there!

Well, I would say their food is nice!
Definitely worth for a try!
Because...

They are hot and spicy! =D

And people like me will go there "raining". LOL
So prepare tissue if you are same as me. ;)

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger