Thursday, November 15, 2012

Char Koay Kak @ Seow Fong Lye Cafe, Macalister Lane

Henry Tan | 9:50 PM |
One of the famous Char Koay Kak stall in Penang.
Could be one of your choice for breakfast!

Char Koay Kak!

Char Koay Kak is quite similar to "Loh Bak Gou" in KL or "Lo Po Gao" in Malacca.
The only difference is that Char Koay Kak doesn't contain carrot.

More "Cai Por" + more egg = more delicious!


Pasembur 

Chee Cheong Fun

Hot Almond - not many people will drink nowadays..

Early morning already crowded..

Personally, my Char Koay Kak have to be...
Ngam(Suitable) size - Too big feel too plain, too small hard to pick with chopsticks.
More "Cai Por"(preserved raddish), more "egg" and more soy sauce.
I need it to be darker and spicier! =DD

Okay..

I described until I feel hungry! 

So till then.
;)

94C, Macalister Lane, 
Share this article

18 comments:

  1. i hate you! LOL. my favourite food is the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mil usually make fresh almond + Lotus....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa, zhong kou wei lo u xD
    I love char koay kak too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha penang lang memang zhong kou wei one! =DD

      Delete
  4. Koay kak!!! My daughter's favourite!!!! Yum! Yum! This is near City Bayview, I guess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i dunno where is city bayview! >.< near komtar lo. haha

      Delete
  5. You describe until you feel hungry? I read until I feels hungrier than u leh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to have my Penang food fix in a few hours time. I must have my almond tea in 18 hours time. and my Anson road kueh teow teng immediately after my half marathon. I must I must I must!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fried kuih kak is too burnt for my liking :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true. sometimes burnt will cause it to taste bitter!

      Delete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger