Friday, December 7, 2012

Khun De Thai Restaurant @ Batu Lanchang Lama, Penang

Henry Tan | 5:59 PM |
Penang got a lot of Thai restaurant that I yet to explore.
Khun De Thai restaurant is one of the few that I know in Penang.
Anyhow I'm glad that I was invited to do the review here.

Khun De Thai Restaurant!

Make your eyes wide open to look for this signboard!



Thai stuff sure related to elephant huh? haha

Quite a lot of people, but environment is comfortable!

With a lot of their dishes!

There's even paper cutting of their dishes!

So let's start with the appetizer!

Miang Pla - RM14.00
blended with cooked fish and wrap in the leaf

Bomb Nugget - RM15.00
meat balls stuffed with minced pork, scrimps and salted duck egg yolk

Next, main course!

Deep Fried Fish with Kerabu Mango - follow market price

Tom Yum Prawns - RM19 (S), RM30 (L)

Fried Egg Otak Seafood - RM12.00

Choo Chi Squid - RM15(S), RM25(L)

Prawn Sashimi

Thai Green Curry Pork - RM14(S), RM20(L)

Prawn Nugget - RM3/pc

Garlic Fried Pork

Dessert!! =DDD

Pumpkin Custard!

Nangka Dessert - RM4.50

Environment wise, it was quite nice for me.
Food wise, I felt that it was a little salty for the Tom Yum.
While the deep fried fish is too dry.
Perhaps the kerabu mango should be more juicy and appetizing!

Anyhow..
Do have a try and let me know how it taste like! =D

Khun De Thai Restaurant
(Opposite Jelutong Primary School)
80-C, Jalan Tan Sri Teh Ewe Lim,
11600 Penang.
04-2829690
11.30am - 2.30pm, 5.30pm - 10.00pm
Monday to Sunday


Till then. ;)
Share this article

2 comments:

  1. Prices seem fair for the dishes you have ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penang has got so much good food...I think I can stay for 6 months and not get bored with those food.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger