Saturday, December 28, 2013

Trois Canon Cafe @ Lebuh Chulia, Penang

Henry Tan | 4:39 PM | |
As usual, another cafe in Penang but this is not the new one though.
I went to town to apply for Penang Tourist Guide Association (PTGA) membership.
PTGA located at Cannon Street which is few doors away from Khoo Kongsi.
That's the place that always full of tourists!

Those red lanterns for CNY or just filming purpose?

I have to park my car at Lorong Sock Chuan!

That's how I saw Trois Canon Cafe (三炮台)!
I thought it should be "Cannon"? 


A cup of chilling Kopi Peng definitely quench my thirst after walking under the sun.

I ordered Afternoon Tea Set D
Meat Floss & Egg Sandwich with Dessert - RM5.50
 Inclusive of a cup of tea or coffee.
Iced Coffee will be charged extra RM0.20.

I like the portion of sandwich, just nice for tea break.
Nothing to shout about, just normal on par sandwich.

A bit weird to mix Iced Coffee then hot red bean soup.
But overall it was okay.
Afterall red bean soup is rich of protein and iron! ^^

A small shop with old style laid back bench.
Just like those Hong Kong Char Chan Teng (茶餐厅) in movies.
Environment wise, it is air-conditioned, comfortable yet heritage feeling.
Price wise, it is affordable as most of the menus below RM10.

Trois Canon Cafe (三炮台茶餐厅)
274, Chulia Street Penang 
Tel: 04-2643 168
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm 
Sun: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm



Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger