Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Epicuro Uptown @ Damansara Uptown, Kuala Lumpur

Henry Tan | 10:56 PM | |
If you are looking for a relaxing place for a decent meal around Damansara Uptown, look no further as Epicuro Uptown could be your best bet! If you follow #iblogmyway closely (if you haven't, click here!), you would know that we have been to KL for a 3D2N trip. Thanks to Tessa, she brought us to this nice cafe in this cafe-mushrooming town.  

Epicuro Uptown - Linguine with Pesto (RM22.90)
Tessa ordered Linguine with Pesto which filled with lots of diced tomatoes, bacon bits as well as their homemade basil walnut pesto. Surprisingly, the linguine wasn't green enough like the usual pesto would be and personally, I would prefer the strong taste of basil. Well definitely Epicuro Uptown's linguine is suitable for those who doesn't fancy the aromatic of basil

Epicuro Uptown - Spaghetti Carbonara (RM22.90)
Epicuro Uptown - Spaghetti Carbonara (RM22.90)
Epicuro Uptown - Spaghetti Carbonara (RM22.90)
Mine was Spaghetti Carbonara in a smooth cream sauce with bacon bits and topped with slow poached egg. It was really appealing especially with the slow poached egg that was cooked perfectly as you can see in the photo. I certainly enjoyed creamy spaghetti as it makes me slurped up the whole plate easily! The aroma and the saltiness of bacon bits make it a lot more appetizing!  

Epicuro Uptown - Conchiglie with Spinach Cream (RM22.90)
Baby Gwen ordered this green-looking shell shaped pasta in a spinach cream sauce with bacon bits and toasted sunflower seeds. Okay wait, I don't think I noticed any sunflower seed! Well, I got their menu description from their website here, so probably Epicuro Uptown have updated a new menu in the physical shop which without the sunflower seeds. Anyway, I think it was pretty okay although I was hoping that I could taste some spinach flavor. Should I?    

Epicuro Uptown
Epicuro Uptown
Now only I have realized that all the pasta we ordered are filled with bacon bits, how convenient is that huh! We were complimenting their speed in serving the food as our pasta came like within 5 minutes. I don't think you can find that quick serving in a busy cafe in Penang! So, choose here if you are in a rush or when you are super duper hungry! Anyhow, Epicuro Uptown is quite dark to take photo as you can see my photos are all edited with brighten times 999999! Well, that's all, go and have a try and let me know how you think about it too! 

Bon Appétit!


DAMANSARA UPTOWN
20, Jalan SS 21/35,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-7733 3110

Mon           Closed
Tues - Fri     11AM - 11PM
Sat - Sun     10AM - 11PM


Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger