Home
About Me
Contact Us
≡
MENU
Home
Food
Penang
Recipes
Others
Travel
5D4N Krabi Trip 2016
7D6N Taiwan Trip
3D2N Koh Lipe
5D4N KK Trip
Japan Trip
Cameron Highland
Events
Invited Events
Others
Giveaways
Your Finance Doctor!
Now EVERYONE can Invest! Start as low as RM100!
Lazy to read the whole book? Read the Book summary here!
Boring day? Read some fun facts here!
Feeling Negative? Get some positivity here!
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Browse »
Home
»
Friends
,
Outing
,
Penang
,
Travel Others
» Penang Hill Hike Video
Penang Hill Hike Video
Henry Tan
|
9:35 PM
|
Friends
|
Outing
|
Penang
|
Travel Others
In case you haven't read the post,
here's the link
. ;)
And here's the video! =DDD
"Check out the funny scenes! =DDD"
"Enjoy watching! =D"
Share this article
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sponsorship | Collaboration | Invitation | Sponsored Post
E-mail to:
henrytcx@gmail.com
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel!
Follow Us On Facebook! Thank You!
Powered by:
Your Finance Doctor
Search This Blog
Money money money...!
Maximize Your Tax Relief Using PRS!
Now Everyone Can Invest! Start with RM100!
Take Out Money from EPF to Invest!
Where to Invest RM5,000?
Popular Posts
Me versus Hair Loss 2!
In case you haven't read the part 1, here it is . So in the part 1 I mentioned about the worries of hair loss. And also posted a photo...
Light House Coffee Cafe @ Bishop Street, Penang
Long weekend with nothing else to do. I'm almost rotten with mushroom growing on my body. Then I decided to go out! Light House Co...
My Bao Bei 3
Well, I should have posted this long time ago. But nevermind, just want to introduce you... My Bao Bei 3!! Pretty right? HOHOHO! ...
How To Claim Income Tax 2011?
Well, I am going to share with you about Income Tax . **I know I just started to work... but being deducted almost RM100 every month for t...
Mae Salong Restaurant @ Sungai Petani, Kedah
Went for a seminar in Sungai Petani. Spontaneously we came to this restaurant. Mae Salong Restaurant! Isn't it a special name? It...
Me versus Acne
In case you have forgotten, Me versus Hair Loss . Well, I always versus all the bad things! #meagainsttheworld TT I'm gonna start the...
KETO Diet in Penang, Malaysia
I cannot remember how I came across KETO diet, but it all started in the beginning of year 2018. For those who have seen me in person, woul...
Recipes: Seafood Tom Yum Spaghetti
This time is recipe for spaghetti also! But special a bit, the sauce using Tom Yum! =D And with my favourite.... Seafood!! =DD Sot...
5D4N KK Trip @ Sabah
After been MIA for 5 days, my blog pretty much dead. =( But is okay cause... I'm back! With the sun burned all over my arms and...
Starbucks Lunch + Drive Thru @ Cyberjaya
Just in case you don't know.... There's Starbuck Drive Thru !!! Newly open in Cyberjaya!!! And my first reaction.... ...
Copyright © 2015
I Blog My Way
• All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates
Design by
BTDesigner
• Powered by
Blogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^