Home
About Me
Contact Us
≡
MENU
Home
Food
Penang
Recipes
Others
Travel
5D4N Krabi Trip 2016
7D6N Taiwan Trip
3D2N Koh Lipe
5D4N KK Trip
Japan Trip
Cameron Highland
Events
Invited Events
Others
Giveaways
Your Finance Doctor!
Now EVERYONE can Invest! Start as low as RM100!
Lazy to read the whole book? Read the Book summary here!
Boring day? Read some fun facts here!
Feeling Negative? Get some positivity here!
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Browse »
Home
»
Friends
,
Fun Facts
» Specially for Double A
Specially for Double A
Henry Tan
|
10:51 PM
|
Friends
|
Fun Facts
Lol. Not double A battery!
But rather my AMD friends!
"Double A = Amri + Aznor"
Specially for them!
Especially Aznor!
Hope you got a memorable Birthday! =p
Amri, dont be mad ya! =p
Enjoy watching! =D
Share this article
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sponsorship | Collaboration | Invitation | Sponsored Post
E-mail to:
henrytcx@gmail.com
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel!
Follow Us On Facebook! Thank You!
Powered by:
Your Finance Doctor
Search This Blog
Money money money...!
Maximize Your Tax Relief Using PRS!
Now Everyone Can Invest! Start with RM100!
Take Out Money from EPF to Invest!
Where to Invest RM5,000?
Popular Posts
Me versus Hair Loss 2!
In case you haven't read the part 1, here it is . So in the part 1 I mentioned about the worries of hair loss. And also posted a photo...
Light House Coffee Cafe @ Bishop Street, Penang
Long weekend with nothing else to do. I'm almost rotten with mushroom growing on my body. Then I decided to go out! Light House Co...
My Bao Bei 3
Well, I should have posted this long time ago. But nevermind, just want to introduce you... My Bao Bei 3!! Pretty right? HOHOHO! ...
How To Claim Income Tax 2011?
Well, I am going to share with you about Income Tax . **I know I just started to work... but being deducted almost RM100 every month for t...
Me versus Acne
In case you have forgotten, Me versus Hair Loss . Well, I always versus all the bad things! #meagainsttheworld TT I'm gonna start the...
Mae Salong Restaurant @ Sungai Petani, Kedah
Went for a seminar in Sungai Petani. Spontaneously we came to this restaurant. Mae Salong Restaurant! Isn't it a special name? It...
Stuffed Crab @ Tong Juan, Kemaman
Well, after the Hennessy Artistry @ KWC, KL . I went to Cherating and Kemaman for a 3D2N getaway! And actually Cherating and Kemaman is qu...
Recipes: Seafood Tom Yum Spaghetti
This time is recipe for spaghetti also! But special a bit, the sauce using Tom Yum! =D And with my favourite.... Seafood!! =DD Sot...
Aberlour Debuts in Malaysia + Giveaway
Aberlour Single Malt Whisky has finally come to Malaysia! It is one of the finest single malts whisky long regarded by whisky experts. ...
KETO Diet in Penang, Malaysia
I cannot remember how I came across KETO diet, but it all started in the beginning of year 2018. For those who have seen me in person, woul...
Copyright © 2015
I Blog My Way
• All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates
Design by
BTDesigner
• Powered by
Blogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^