Home
About Me
Contact Us
≡
MENU
Home
Food
Penang
Recipes
Others
Travel
5D4N Krabi Trip 2016
7D6N Taiwan Trip
3D2N Koh Lipe
5D4N KK Trip
Japan Trip
Cameron Highland
Events
Invited Events
Others
Giveaways
Your Finance Doctor!
Now EVERYONE can Invest! Start as low as RM100!
Lazy to read the whole book? Read the Book summary here!
Boring day? Read some fun facts here!
Feeling Negative? Get some positivity here!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Browse »
Home
»
KFC Chicky Meal
,
Picture of the Day
» Picture of the Day
Picture of the Day
Henry Tan
|
7:55 PM
|
KFC Chicky Meal
|
Picture of the Day
I found that my
last picture of the day
is a bit too sad.
So this time gonna be something good! =D
My Chicky Meal's Toy. LOL
"Nice car huh? =p"
I can't concentrate in my work at home.
So here I am now, KFC outside of my house.
Going to start doing my work now! Bye bye! =D
Share this article
1 comments:
suituapui
September 19, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Gosh! You're not too old to be playing with those? LOL!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sponsorship | Collaboration | Invitation | Sponsored Post
E-mail to:
henrytcx@gmail.com
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel!
Follow Us On Facebook! Thank You!
Powered by:
Your Finance Doctor
Search This Blog
Money money money...!
Maximize Your Tax Relief Using PRS!
Now Everyone Can Invest! Start with RM100!
Take Out Money from EPF to Invest!
Where to Invest RM5,000?
Popular Posts
Me versus Hair Loss 2!
In case you haven't read the part 1, here it is . So in the part 1 I mentioned about the worries of hair loss. And also posted a photo...
Light House Coffee Cafe @ Bishop Street, Penang
Long weekend with nothing else to do. I'm almost rotten with mushroom growing on my body. Then I decided to go out! Light House Co...
My Bao Bei 3
Well, I should have posted this long time ago. But nevermind, just want to introduce you... My Bao Bei 3!! Pretty right? HOHOHO! ...
Me versus Acne
In case you have forgotten, Me versus Hair Loss . Well, I always versus all the bad things! #meagainsttheworld TT I'm gonna start the...
Aberlour Debuts in Malaysia + Giveaway
Aberlour Single Malt Whisky has finally come to Malaysia! It is one of the finest single malts whisky long regarded by whisky experts. ...
Starbucks Add-On Promotion
In case you don't know, Starbucks got Add-On Promotion recently. You can check it thru your Starbucks account website. And it is none ...
How To Claim Income Tax 2011?
Well, I am going to share with you about Income Tax . **I know I just started to work... but being deducted almost RM100 every month for t...
Recipes: Seafood Tom Yum Spaghetti
This time is recipe for spaghetti also! But special a bit, the sauce using Tom Yum! =D And with my favourite.... Seafood!! =DD Sot...
KETO Diet in Penang, Malaysia
I cannot remember how I came across KETO diet, but it all started in the beginning of year 2018. For those who have seen me in person, woul...
Mae Salong Restaurant @ Sungai Petani, Kedah
Went for a seminar in Sungai Petani. Spontaneously we came to this restaurant. Mae Salong Restaurant! Isn't it a special name? It...
Copyright © 2015
I Blog My Way
• All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates
Design by
BTDesigner
• Powered by
Blogger
Gosh! You're not too old to be playing with those? LOL!!!
ReplyDelete