Tuesday, July 26, 2016

IKEA Damansara @ KL

Henry Tan | 11:24 PM | | |
IKEA Damansara used to be my favorite hang out place when I was in university at Cyberjaya. Recently, I went back again with darling during our 3D2N KL Trip. It was still the same, full of crowds on the weekend and impressive design of furniture. 

A Must-Take Photo at the warehouse

Since we were not planning to buy anything, we just window shopping around and imagine how our future home would be. Kitchen island would definitely be our top choice provided that our future kitchen is big enough to fit in. 

IKEA Meatball

IKEA Meatball
One of the food I miss the most is IKEA meatball. I still remember how tasty it used to be but unfortunately I was a little disappointed this round. Is it their quality dropp or because I have tasted much better meat ball since the last visit? 


Then of course the ice cream is different too. With the technological advancement, even the ice cream has a vending machine where everything is automated. Just simply purchase the IKEA coin at the counter and proceed to the vending machine. Nothing to shout about as I still prefer McDonald's Sundae Cone. 


Well, I guess I won't be looking forward to visit IKEA as I used to be anymore. Besides, IKEA will be opening their new outlet in Batu Kawan, Penang soon. So Penangite like me no longer have to travel all the way to KL. But I do hope that the one in Penang will be much better! 

IKEA Damansara
2, Jalan PJU 7/2, Mutiara Damansara, 
47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +60 3-7952 7575



Share this article

2 comments:

  1. Yeee..my favourite hangout! I love coming here. Find it therapeutic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put more information on your website like this one, I really like these types of blogs. I am also wanted to write blog kindly guide me if my topic is geophyscial investigation then what should I do first and how will I create new and unique content on this topic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger