Monday, January 31, 2011

Curry Mee & Prawn Mee @ Petaling Street

Henry Tan | 12:17 AM |
Been there long time ago.
So, decided to revisit again.
Basically, it is a market for pirated stuff and food.
For me, more like a food trip! haha.

Here's the first stall to recommend!

This shop located at the side lane.
Not hard to find since it is the only stall.

Curry mee. Not bad! =D

Prawn Mee! I like! =D

Penang style! But definitely not as good as Penang.
Somehow, better than nothing! =D
Got one auntie(customer) saw me taking photos.
She asked me if I want to put it in Facebook? =.=


Taste: 8/10 (Counted as nice as in Selangor!)
Price: 7/10 (KL price! RM4 per bowl!)
Environment: 6/10 (Normal roadside stall)
Service: 8/10 (Quite fast!)

"Stay tune! More to come!"
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger