Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dhammikarma Burmese Buddhist Temple @ Penang

Henry Tan | 1:04 AM | |
Yup!

"Penang got a lot history!"

It is just right opposite the Siamese Buddhist Temple.
So I could say that Penang is a cultural-rich state.





 a lot of statues in there.

 Some of the stories on the wall.


Are they hunting the deers? LOL






Panca-Rupa ( The Guardian Protector)
The combination of all kinds of animal.
So it is suitable to be protector and guarding the world 


Nice?

The weather in Penang is getting hotter and hotter.
I really not sure why.
But I can feel that it is even hotter than KL.
Which should not be.

So, if you happen to go Penang on a sunny day..
Be sure that...

"Drink more water!"

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger