Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Laksa @ Petaling Street

Henry Tan | 5:33 PM |
Yes, I am talking about Penang Laksa.
Or people in Selangor called it Asam Laksa.
There are some confusion between Laksa and Curry Mee.
So my translation for you...

"Curry Mee in Penang = Curry Laksa in Selangor
Laksa in Penang = Asam Laksa in Selangor"

This shop!

Quite a lot of people!

Only open at night.

Asam Laksa

Plain Soup Mee.

Even though there were a lot of people.
Somehow the laksa doesn't impress me.
Especially if comparing to Penang one! 
Maybe that's the nice one in Selangor?
After all, it isn't easy to find laksa stall in Selangor.

Taste: 7/10 (Too sour for me!)
Price: 7/10 (Typical KL price!)
Environment: 6/10 (Normal roadside stall)
Service: 7/10 (Old aunties working)

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger