Sunday, June 16, 2013

I'm CFP Student @ KDU College, Penang

Henry Tan | 12:02 AM |
This will be my first post about my Multi-Identity post series.
Don't worry, I'm not talking about multi-personality but rather identity!
I do have a lot of different identities. Like they said : 情况所逼!  LOL
But if you read about my ambition here, you would understand why. ;)

So yeah, this is about the course I'm currently taking!
I'm taking Certified Financial Planner (CFP) course at KDU College, Penang.

***Updated on 28/6/2016

This is what you will get for completing Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)! And of course the title - "Henry Tan, CFP®"!👍 😁





***Updated on 1/1/2014

I'm Associate Financial Planner! =D


I'm quite surprise to know there's a title as Associate Financial Planner!
Anyhow I will be getting the fully licensed Financial Planner by the end of 2014! =D
Stay tuned!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm a student again! =D




Well, this is a course with 6 modules in total.
Whole course could be as short as 2 years and as long as 3 years.
It could be more if you continue to fail! >.<
So far I have done my Module 1 which is Foundation in Financial Planning.
More to come! =D

The whole course costs around RM8,000! (including everything!)
And yes, I have to pay myself.
Borrowed 8k from parents and pay them back RM335 each month for 2 years.
That explains my high commitment every month! =(

But it will be worth for me! ;)


Especially when I'm done, I will be getting this CFP marks! =D
Like I always said:

Learning is a life long journey!

Especially towards things that you love!
And keep moving forward to your goal! ;)

Anyone interested to be my lab-rat?
Let me help you in your personal financial planning! =D

Till then. ;)
Share this article

22 comments:

  1. aisheh. take in banyak course lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good first step in accomplishing your dream (: remembered you told me that you've always have interest in this. Good luck then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you thank you! make sure u are moving towards ur dream too ya! =D

      Delete
  3. Seems like you learn a lot, know a lot. hahaha!
    Good luck in accomplish your dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yuppp we are sponge right now! absorb as much as we can! =D

      Delete
  4. Good luck! see you around in college ;) *maybe*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha probably not. my class only on weekend. =p

      Delete
  5. wahhh awesome course, why u no come here PJ to study? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha aiyo then stay where wor. haha

      Delete
  6. It's good to know what you want and plan haow to achieve it. All the best ah! You'll do great :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best in your studies! :D


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the best to you, Henry! :)
    Enjoy being a student again! (that's the best part right? XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yesss! thank you thank you! =)

      Delete
  9. Something to deal with money is it? Hehe...

    Anyway, all the best in your study~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha yesss! u are smart! lol thanks!

      Delete
  10. How about the entry requirements?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi zainal, anyone with a degree cert would be able to register! ;)

      Delete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger