Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Home Tutor

Henry Tan | 10:23 PM |
"Anyone with home tutor before?"

Well, me myself, never.
The most also go out for tuition.
Back in my generation, *like im so old. =.=* 
home tutor never came across our mind. 

"Why?"

I dunno.
Those words just never appear. 
Maybe back then, it was not popular? 
Or maybe I could not afford.


Yes! Recently, my parents hired home tutor to teach my lil sis!
Guess how much it is?

"It's freaking RM200 per subject per month!!"

And, 4 times a month.
That makes it RM50 per time!


Imagine last time, one subject per month could only cost RM25?

So, perhaps, I should start teaching too! =D

Anyone? =p
Maths and Add Maths?


Share this article

3 comments:

  1. We Hold our Tutors to a Higher Standard, and Pay our Tutors More Fairly, than nearly any other Tutoring Company.Thus, we have Better (and more Experienced) Tutors.We accept only the top tutor applicants, and will never compromise our selectivity in order to artificially inflate our ranks. In addition, every member of the Team is required to have recently scored in the 95th percentile or above on any standardized test that he/she teaches.Math Tutor Austin, Math Tutor Atlanta, Math Tutor Houston, Math Tutor Seattle.
    Science Tutor Las Vegas | Math Tutor Hawaii | Math Tutor Las Vegas | Tutor for kids Las Vegas | Math Tutor Charlotte | Math Tutor Phoenix | Math Tutor Los Angeles | Math Tutor Boston | Math Tutor New York | Math Tutor Denver | Math Tutor Chicago |

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very enjoyed for this site. It’s very informative topic. I think it may be assist all of you. Thanks a lot for this beauty Enjoying article with me. I am appreciating it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    best home tuition in jaipur

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger