Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blood Donation Drive(BDD) is Coming!

Henry Tan | 10:39 PM |
"YES! Next week will be BDD"

Are you ready to be a life saver? =D

Stickers! =D

Get your sticker after you donate! =D

A lot people are asking me to donate first.
But I have to say, if I could, I would.

"Not everyone can be easily qualified to donate."

Well, I donated my blood twice before.
However, recently the medical report shows that i got Thalassemia.
Which means, even I donate, my blood would be useless to others. 

So, tell me... 

"If you could save life, why not?"

Let's donate next week! =)

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger