Friday, May 27, 2011

Char Koay Teow @ Lorong Selamat

Henry Tan | 3:05 PM | | |
Yes, I know, everyone knows about it.
In fact, I did not go there for a long long time!
Yes, introducing...

"Penang Most Famous Char Koay Teow!"

Char Koay Teow with Chilli (RM7.50)

Char Koay Teow without Chilli (Looks so dead!)

Fried Yam-Kuih

Normal Yam-Kuih

Fried Oyster

A plate of Char Koay Teow that cost RM7.50 definitely not what we can eat everyday.
So the best is just give it a try and that's all.
According to my friend, the yam-kuih lack of yam flavor, so not good!
While the fried oyster still okay since the oysters are not small.
But definitely.....
"These are good for tea break! =D"

Since the portion not big.
I mean for me laaaa. =p
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger