Friday, July 8, 2011

TGIF!

Henry Tan | 9:02 PM | |
Working is really tiring!
And I felt like the time passes by too fast! =S
Anyhow...

"TGIF! Coz Im going Genting tomorrow!"

With my AMD colleagues! =DDD

But before that, let me show you my dinner today! =p
Well, mum wasn't back yet, so I fried the chicken!

Mum did the seasoning earlier. 

My task just to fry! =D 

Have to separate out the oil. =D 

Ta-daaaaa! =DDD

and crabs that sis treat! =DDD

Kam Heong Crab! 

Sweet and Sour crab! =DDD



YES! mum cook this rice! 

"OH NOOOOOOO!!!"

But anyhow at least it is healthier. *thinking positively*

So yeah, my dinner was great!

"How about you? =D"
Share this article

2 comments:

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger