Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Harmony Bed & Bakery @ 3D2N Koh Lipe

Henry Tan | 9:25 AM | |
After arriving Koh Lipe from Pak Barra,
someone from the hotel pick us up by using the motor. =D
First thing to do?

Check-in!!!

Okay, this time is not Foursquare but the real hotel. XD
We were staying at Harmony Bed & Bakery for both nights.

The road right infront of our hotel. =D

See smiley smiley! =DD

The lobby... 

They should welcome us with flower necklace too! =DD

Quite comfortable! =D

The garden behind our room! 

Then...

I SAW HER!

Taller than me! Her body figure.... whoots! LOL

Personally I think the hotel quite good.
3 minutes walking distance from Walking Street.
Hidden at the quiet street.
Too bad, if possible...

I WANT THISSSS!

Too bad I can't afford, yet. =(

Next up, first lunch in Koh Lipe! =D
Share this article

15 comments:

  1. wah... look so nice.. that time I went, didnt saw this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most luxury hotel looks like that only from the outside? Tak grand pun. Anyway, you got yourself a nice room too. So jahat go curi snap mat salleh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u ah..always look at girls one...hamsap! xDDD still doing sit ups?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahhhhhhh!!!! A double bed!!!!! Who did you sleep with eh? Wink! Wink! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not bad for a hotel! Looks clean and decent =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I see the girl. hahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! the garden is quite big eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah kap lui! :P .. nice figure there

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting name for the hotel. love the garden too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. should have taken a closer shot of that taller than u hot body girl. hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful hotel with hot chicks around! :) so enjoyable

    Latest: Best Food of Herbs&Spices

    ReplyDelete
  12. seriously i never heard of this place before until u blog about it! haha... looks like a pretty nice place. Way better than my hatyai trip than i went last year ;(

    ReplyDelete
  13. So this is where you all stayed?
    We often walked past this restaurant too...
    But I must say the most expensive and luxurious resort on Koh Lipe is not this one!
    It should be "Serendipity"... very beautiful...
    Anyway, I love my resort also, "Castaway", very unique one...
    ^_____________^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger