Home
About Me
Contact Us
≡
MENU
Home
Food
Penang
Recipes
Others
Travel
5D4N Krabi Trip 2016
7D6N Taiwan Trip
3D2N Koh Lipe
5D4N KK Trip
Japan Trip
Cameron Highland
Events
Invited Events
Others
Giveaways
Your Finance Doctor!
Now EVERYONE can Invest! Start as low as RM100!
Lazy to read the whole book? Read the Book summary here!
Boring day? Read some fun facts here!
Feeling Negative? Get some positivity here!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Browse »
Home
»
Outing
,
Travel Others
» Teaser =p
Teaser =p
Henry Tan
|
11:53 PM
|
Outing
|
Travel Others
Teaser for the Pantai Kerachut trip!
Check out the video! =D
Stay tune for more videos and photos! =D
Share this article
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sponsorship | Collaboration | Invitation | Sponsored Post
E-mail to:
henrytcx@gmail.com
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel!
Follow Us On Facebook! Thank You!
Powered by:
Your Finance Doctor
Search This Blog
Money money money...!
Maximize Your Tax Relief Using PRS!
Now Everyone Can Invest! Start with RM100!
Take Out Money from EPF to Invest!
Where to Invest RM5,000?
Popular Posts
Day 1 @ 3D2N Langkawi Trip
It has been a long while since my last visit to Langkawi. Since Airasia got cheap flight to Langkawi, baby and I went on a getaway and so h...
Light House Coffee Cafe @ Bishop Street, Penang
Long weekend with nothing else to do. I'm almost rotten with mushroom growing on my body. Then I decided to go out! Light House Co...
Recipe: Cheezy Fish Fillets with 4 Dipping Sauces
Thanks to Pacific West, baby and I got to try out some of their products, particularly the latest Cheezy Fish Fillets! By now you would hav...
My Bao Bei 3
Well, I should have posted this long time ago. But nevermind, just want to introduce you... My Bao Bei 3!! Pretty right? HOHOHO! ...
KETO Diet in Penang, Malaysia
I cannot remember how I came across KETO diet, but it all started in the beginning of year 2018. For those who have seen me in person, woul...
Starbucks Lunch + Drive Thru @ Cyberjaya
Just in case you don't know.... There's Starbuck Drive Thru !!! Newly open in Cyberjaya!!! And my first reaction.... ...
Me versus Hair Loss 2!
In case you haven't read the part 1, here it is . So in the part 1 I mentioned about the worries of hair loss. And also posted a photo...
Aberlour Debuts in Malaysia + Giveaway
Aberlour Single Malt Whisky has finally come to Malaysia! It is one of the finest single malts whisky long regarded by whisky experts. ...
How To Claim Income Tax 2011?
Well, I am going to share with you about Income Tax . **I know I just started to work... but being deducted almost RM100 every month for t...
5D4N KK Trip @ Sabah
After been MIA for 5 days, my blog pretty much dead. =( But is okay cause... I'm back! With the sun burned all over my arms and...
Copyright © 2015
I Blog My Way
• All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates
Design by
BTDesigner
• Powered by
Blogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^