Sunday, October 10, 2010

You've Been Tagged! =D

Henry Tan | 3:35 PM |
The girl who tagged me - Yvonne  =D
Write 5 interesting fact about the person who gave you this award;
  • I knew her through one of the event
  • she totally does not looks like her age, a lot matured!
  • she is pretty of course, as you can see from the photo above. =D
  • not really know her well even though i know her for quite some time. =.= *guess i should start finding u more!*
  • errrr... she visit my blog quite often? =p *thank you for that! =)*
  • gosh! i really didnt know much about you! *guilty*

Write down 10 interesting facts about yourself and your hobbies;

  • I am weird. TOTAL WEIRDO!
  • I am thin and tall like a bamboo.
  • I got a big head and a small shoulder.
  • I got thin and long fingers that look like ET.
  • I like to tease people a lot. *those are jokes that i don't mean it, but people take it seriously, So im trying to stop!*
  • I like football a lot. Both watching and playing.
  • I like investment. Money is the problem.
  • I like mixing with friends, but only with friends that can mixed with. =.=
  • I believe everybody lies, and i can be really mean with the truths i told you.
  • I like people who give response to me. *for example, do this quiz if i tag u. =p*


Pick the most 10 deserving recipients and describe them;

  1. Luporti
  2. Tong
  3. Fang
  4. Doris
  5. Kyle
  6. Nona
  7. Chanwon
  8. Chiufeng
  9. Yanyee
  10. Everyone that visited my blog! =D    

Actually still got a lot people to tag.. so please help yourself out people. THANKS! =D

p/s : Don't forget to link me! =D


Let me know if you have done the quiz.
I would like to know more about you! =D


Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger