Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Apartment

Henry Tan | 8:37 PM |
Heard about this shop for quite some time.
But never really got the chance to go.
So finally the chance is here...

The apartment, nice theme huh? =D

 All the interior settings.

Why would they use that kind of tin? lol

Mango Juice

I supposed this is the bedroom part. LOL

Chicken and Mushroom Spaghetti

One of the dessert.

Certainly those restaurant with theme would not be cheap.
It is the environment that pays the price I guess.



Taste: 8/10 (Quite nice except the dessert too sweet for me!)
Price: 6/10 (RM58 for the above drink, meal and dessert!)
Environment: 8/10 (Quite comfortable, plus we were sitting on bed =p)
Service: 7/10 (quite okay)


The Apartment
The Curve
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger