Saturday, October 15, 2011

Let's Join! @ Blog Action Day 2011

Henry Tan | 11:20 AM | |

Blog Action Day is Coming!!!



Yup! Tomorrow! Oct 16 2011!

Still wondering what it is?

an annual event that unites the world’s bloggers 
with the goal of sparking discussion and collective action. 

This year, it takes place on World Food Day, October 16, 
and centers around the topic of food.

There are 5 ways you could help! Check it out! 
But there are 2 easy ones that you must do!

Way 1: Sign petition! 
I promised it takes you 1 minute only!
They are 80% closed to their target!

So make it 100%! =D

Way 2: Write a blog post / Share about this!
Right on 16 Oct 2011, more than 1500 bloggers from 80 countries will blog about this!
Register your blog now! =D
If you are not a blogger, then share this post okay? =D

Otherwise........ 
I ask them to screw you!

So now you know why! XD
Act now! Do your part! =D

Or I curse you myself! LOL

Share this article

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! *google-ing what's Famine in case I misunderstood it*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shukran(thank you) for sharing this :D. I want to post one too on 16th october 2011 :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rolling fumbling thug, opps! perhaps i shud include the definition?

    isaac, welcome! =D

    nor liana, yay! that's good! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger