Thursday, July 18, 2013

Peugeot 3S CS Euro Auto @ Bagan Jermal, Butterworth

Henry Tan | 9:23 PM | |
I'm sure most of you have seen the photo I posted in Facebook.
Well...

Gotcha!!


My sincerely apologize as I didn't expect people would believe. >.<
Or I should say thank you for believing in me that I can afford to buy! =D

Anyway I was being invited to this new Peugeot 3S Blue Box!
It is the largest Peugeot center in Malaysia Northern Region!
And it includes the 3S - Sales, Services and Spare Parts!

Blue Box indeed. 

Sales - Both upstairs & downstairs!

Oh wait, upstairs?!

Yes, using this lift! Cool huh?!

Services - Service advisers ready to serve!

6 bays and 4 hoists waiting at your service!

Spare parts - Don't need worry on spare part anymore!

People used to worry that it is hard to find the spare part,
or even need to import the spare part...
now.. no more worries! 

While waiting for your car, you can use any of their waiting rooms.
They have provided some hot drinks too.

Well, if you are interested to buy/service...

Head over there now! 

CS Euro Auto Sdn. Bhd.
7290-7294, Jalan Bagan Jermal, 
Taman Bayu, 12300 Butterworth.
Contact No: 604-3322001 / 604-3324001 / 604-3327001
GPS: 5.433229446411133,100.3796157836914


Share this article

6 comments:

  1. you are awesome bro, you get invited to visit their showroom :)

    CarreviewsnCare.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Facebook Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im Dr Muthukumaran from Sungai Petani.

    I have bought peugeot 408 griffe in Bagan Jemal Branch, Butterworth.

    The car arrived to the branch on 5th March 2014. I collected the car on 12th March 2014.
    The next day of my collection, i have noted that there were some scratches on the headrest leather.

    Immediately i have called Bagan Jermal Branch Service Center and inform them. Mr Johnson ( after sales manager ) were assiting me.

    Till now they refuse to replace a original headrest for me.

    I think its not my fault as the car were in the branch for a week, they should inspect it.
    The sales person have to re-check with the customer before delivering it.
    Both also not done.

    I need them to replace a original headrest for me.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. When your car engine has problem god bless you. You will not know when they can repair your car for you and the service sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thumbs up to the folks at Peugeot 3S CS Euro Auto for their excellent service! You must try 3m tinted george town.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger