Thursday, May 17, 2018

Teo Seafood Restaurant @ Kuah, Langkawi

Henry Tan | 9:15 PM | | |
During our 3D2N Langkawi Trip, I brought bae to Teo Seafood Restaurant for dinner. In fact, Teo Seafood Restaurant is my frequent place for seafood dinner every time I go to Langkawi. So if you are looking for a decent seafood restaurant with reasonable price in Langkawi, this is it! 


We went to Teo Seafood Restaurant during our Day 1 @ 3D2N Langkawi Trip after we visited Eagle Square and walked around Kuah Town. After we bought all the booze, we dropped by for dinner on our way back to our hotel as the restaurant is located along Jalan Padang Matsirat.

Kung Po Mantis Prawn - RM14 (Small)

Fu Rong Omelette - RM8 (Small)

Fu Rong Omelette - RM8 (Small)

Stir Fried Kang Kung Belaccan - RM10 (Small)

Golden Spicy Clam - RM14 (Small)

Deep Fried Squid - RM14 (Small)


Since there were only me and Bae, so we can't really eat much. We got ourselves 6 dishes all with small portion, but even so we were too full after the meal. The total bill came up to RM73.50 inclusive of a can of Guinness Stout, quite reasonable I supposed. 



Overall, I think they are all up to par, nothing fancy nor super impressive, but just good enough for a fulfilling decent seafood dinner without burning a hole in my pocket. That explained all the crowds there! Anyway during my visit, I realized there are many more seafood restaurant opened up, so if you have any better recommendation, please do let me know at the comment below! 

Teo Seafood Restaurant
Open daily
12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 11pm
Contact: 04-966 5520

Make reservation to avoid disappointment!

No. 30, Pusat Dagangan Kelana Mas, 
Kedah, 07000 Kuah, Pulau Langkawi



Happy Food Hunting! 
Share this article

1 comments:

  1. Hello dear, you provide a piece of very good information about your trip. I have planned to go for a family trip to Malaysia next month. So I contacted some five-star hotels near Langkawi Malaysia, but by reading your post and seeing the images I can't control myself. Very soon I will visit there. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger