Friday, September 14, 2018

Le Vietnam @ Perth, Australia

Henry Tan | 2:00 PM | | |
For lunch in Perth during our first day, we went to the highly rated Le Vietnam with a rating of "#1 of 1,238 Restaurants in Perth" on TripAdvisor. As we were still full after our brunch at Frisch and Barc, bae and I just shared a Bánh Mì. 


Le Vietnam specialized in Bánh Mì, considered as one of the cheap eats in Perth Central Business District (CBD) given the price, portion and location. We tried their Original Bánh Mì, a Vietnamese sandwich that has been consistently ranked as one of the world’s best sandwich.


To be frank, bae and I never try any Bánh Mì before, so we do not know what to expect or how does it considered as a good and authentic Bánh Mì. But what I like personally about this Bánh Mì is that it sandwiches some of the unusual ingredients such as coriander leaf that gives the pleasant aroma and green chili to give the extra kick. However, I would prefer to have more sauce to make it moist.


Le Vietnam was full of people during our visit there, so we chose to take away. Each customer were given a vibration device which would notify when the food is ready to collect. While we were waiting there, it seems that Le Vietnam has a lot of regular customers where the super friendly boss knows each one of them. 👍👍👍


When we walked by again in the late afternoon, the crowds have gone back to work since it was a weekday. So I reckon for tourists like me visiting on a weekday, late afternoon would be a great time to visit and slowly enjoy what Le Vietnam got to offers. 


Again, I lost my photos for day 1 so I did not get to share the menu as I realized there is not available on the internet. Nevertheless just head over there and get the friendly boss to recommend you. 

Le Vietnam
1/80 Barrack St
Perth, Western Australia
+61 8 6114 8038

Open on weekdays 7.30am - 3.00pm


Stay tuned for more posts on Perth Trip! 
Share this article

1 comments:

  1. But somehow in Best Seo Agency
    enjoying ice cream in a chilly night is a norm. In the last day of winter my great friend brought us to the famous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger