Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hai Peng Kopitiam @ Kemaman

Henry Tan | 11:14 PM |
In the previous post, I went for the famous Tong Juan Stuffed Crab.
The second famous shop would be this...

Hai Peng Kopitiam!

For a coffee lover, this is definitely a place to go!

Toasted Bun with Kaya Butter - Simple breakfast

Toasted Bread with Special Curry - yummy!
Not too spicy which is good to eat in the morning and wont stomachache!

Hot Kopi Hai Peng
Enjoy the aroma of the roasted local brew coffee bean.

Nasi Lemak
I like the fragrant of the "lemak" slurppps!

I forgot the name ad. >.< with gulai fish inside

Comfy ambiance! 

Feels like weekend everyday! 

Stacks of their coffee.


Hai Peng Kopitiam
K-3753, Jalan Sulaimani,Chukai,Kemaman
Terengganu, 24000, Malaysia
GPS4.2351, 103.4225
Tel09-859 7810

Well, at least this doesn't disappoint me like the previous one. =.=
So yeah, good to try if you happen to go Kemaman. 

Till then! ;)
Share this article

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. That was in terengganu, and I still think it's far.. Hm, hopefully we finish the Perasing Highway soon, that I can go to Pantai Timur freely.. :p..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i supposed by now you have went there!

      Delete
  2. That's the famous NASI DAGANG, the specialty from Trengganu...like nasi kerabu is from Kelantan. Aiyor...I'm so far away across the sea and I know these things at your side. How to 1Malaysia like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha not consider my side! :P my side is Penang.

      Delete
  3. I miss this place! I been here before, tho it's simple meal, but it can definitely not go wrong!;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. yes I supposed so for food in Kemaman!

      Delete
  5. omg, u been set your foot here before! remember to jio me next time when u r here, I am from Kemaman. Search your this post through google Hai pEng kopitiam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahhaa okkkk the next time i go Kemaman i will find you! :D

      Delete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger