Thursday, April 26, 2018

Ramadhan Buffet 2018 @ Eastin Hotel Penang

Henry Tan | 11:35 AM | | | |
Ramadhan is coming real soon, it's time to start looking around on where to do your buka puasa session! Read on to find out more about my experience with the Ramadhan Buffet 2018 at Eastin Hotel Penang.

Ramadhan Buffet 2018 - Warna Warni Ala Kampung

18 May 2018 - 14 June 2018
7.00pm - 10.30pm

Adult - RM120 nett
Senior Citizen - RM69 nett
Children aged 6 to 11 years old - RM60 nett 
Eastin Hotel Penang showcases its special buffet promotion for the holy month of Ramadhan that offers a wide range of traditional Iftar buffet spread with theme of "Warna Warni Ala Kampung". The culinary team has prepared a daily buffet dinner menu offering all the "Kampung" delicacies throughout the holy month. 


The main highlights of the Ramadhan Buffet 2018 are Sup Gearbox Utara, Kambing Panggang BBQ and Gulai Kawah Kepala Ikan Salmon. I was very delighted to find my favorite food combo which not only delicious but also worth all the money you paid for the buffet. Check out my youtube video below to see how much I was enjoying it! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹




As usual, the 10 main course with "Kampung" style are all available such as Udang Masak Tempoyak, Daging Kuzi, Sotong Kembang Masak Cili Kering dengan Kekacang and Kambing Panggang dengan Sos Capsicum Berkrim. I am already mouth-watering now just by typing all these food names. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Among all the main courses, I like Ketam Masak Cili ala Temasik and Ekor Lembu Masak Ros the most! The crab was sweet and flavorful, added with a little spiciness to kick up my appetite. Meanwhile, I took a lot of the oxtail which was tasty as I can hardly find it elsewhere. 


Soup wise they were quite impressing too as Eastin Hotel Penang serves Sup Tulang Rusuk Kambing Berempah and Seafood Tom Yam Putih. I started with the sourish white seafood Tom Yam to kick start my appetite then later on only continued with the lamb soup as it is more fulfilling. 



All the colorful fruits and salads are available which resemble the theme of the Ramadhan Buffet. Among all, the unique one would be the lemang with serunding ayam which I quite like it since chicken floss is my favorite food during Chinese New Year. 




At the action counter, Eastin Hotel Penang also serves Sharwarma, Penang Char Koay Teow and Mee Siam Berkuah. I got myself a plate of Penang Char Koay Teow with less oil and double the egg! I enjoyed it very much! 



Lastly, the dessert part for Ramadhan Buffet 2018, Eastin Hotel Penang also offers some traditional kampung style kuih-muih. My favorite has to be the Bahulu or Asian Madeleines, which is a fluffy egg cake. Speaking of cake, I was amazed by the mango-looking cake which was actually a Nangka Cake. Given the fragrance and sweetness of jackfruit, I find it very interesting and heavenly to end my big meal with! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


Overall, bae and I had an enjoyable night at Eastin Hotel Penang for the upcoming Ramadhan Buffet. So if you are looking for one around Bayan Lepas area, especially buka puasa after work, Eastin Hotel Penang has to be your top choice!

Check out my video!


Till then!
Happy food hunting!




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger