Saturday, September 18, 2010

Naughty Nurses Party @ Uncle Chilli (Photos)

Henry Tan | 1:43 AM |
Went to explore since i never been to any theme party.
It is located at PJ Hilton Hotel.

 Hilton Hotel, PJ

Uncle Chilli's

The place where u belong! haha

Naughty nurses party! =D

Reception counter deco!

The decoration inside.

The bar.

simple.

Forgot what's the name ad.

Manhattan - Mixture of Whisky 

The romantic candle

The dance floor

Introducing.... Hyperdrive!
A band from Philipines.
She is actually posing for me to snap photo! =D

And... naughty nurses! =p

Alcohols...

Yencheng, first nurse and me. LOL

The first singer and me. 
We both got wide smile! =D

The second singer and me!

The second nurse and me.=p

 The third nurse and me. LOL


Sorry for the photo quality.
My handphone really try her best to help me capture the best photo ad! LOL
Anyhow, these are all photos only.
I will upload videos pretty soon! =D

Personally, a very good experience.
First time for theme party and also pole dance! LOL.

Got some interesting stories to share about.
But i guess it is not appropriate to share here! 


Find me chat then, 
I will tell you personally! =D
Share this article

1 comments:

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger