Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Duck Meat Koay Teow Soup @ Dhoby Gauth 洗布桥, Sg Nibong

Henry Tan | 11:32 PM | | |
hohoho!
Who's craving for nice food?
Let me introduce you this famous shop in Penang! =D

From the outside!

Ho Chiak went there too! =D

The stall, looks new and clean!

variety of foods. =D

Don't forget your table number! 

Duck Meat Koay Teow Soup - RM4

Curry Mee - Before mix with chili 

After! Sluuuurrrrrppppppp!!! =DDD

There are also a seafood stall for poeple to order some seafood snacks.
Overall, i think it is not bad.
But it is a little too expensive for that small portion.


Taste: 8/10 (I never like Koay Teow Soup, but this is acceptable to me!)
Price: 7/10 (Duck Meat Koay Teow Soup - RM4)
Environment: 7/10 (Normal shop. Still new so quite clean)
Service: 7/10 (Normal!)


Dhoby Gauth (洗布桥) Duck Meat Koay Teow Soup,
Opposite SJKC Kwang Hua,
Sungai Nibong
Penang.
Share this article

3 comments:

  1. I love duck!! will make sure to try if I go to Penang..=`)

    ReplyDelete
  2. edwin. this one is not by samsung ad. hahaha

    g.ta.. good good! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger