Monday, April 11, 2011

Sea Pearl Lagoon @ Penang

Henry Tan | 11:29 PM |
To us, we simply call it "Tua Peh Kong".
Because the shop just located right next to the temple. 
I used to go quite often last time with my family.
But seems like there are some changes there.

Last time no signboard!

Last time no sand here either!

 CRABSSS!!! =DDD

Satay as appetizer!

cockles!

 See the sky! so nice! =D

Look carefully! there's a watch tower there! LOL

Now no more waves...

but the pondok still there!

Colorful! =D



The sky that day a bit special.
Purple plus blue with a bit of orange and yellow.

"I'm always craving for seafood!!! =D"

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger