Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Arrival of Friday

Henry Tan | 9:54 PM |
Counting down to Friday!
That's what everyone wishing for isn't it?
Supporting quote: "Thanks God It's Friday".






Yup! I hope Friday to arrives since...
uhmmm... Monday? LOL

The reasons are simple.
1. Friday is the last day of weekdays. =.=
2. Friday is also the beginning of weekend, particularly at 23:59.


For whatever reason it is, it is a day to be happy of!
Tomorrow will have a midterm test and a lab. *wish me luck*
After all of that, I will be temporary free!
Most importantly, GOOD things are coming! Wooohoooo!!!
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger