Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sugar Cane & Salted Duck @ Petaling Street

Henry Tan | 11:20 PM |
I am a big fan of sugar cane.
I used to buy a packet before cycling home from school.
Steaming hot weather with a packet of ice cold sugar cane!

"I definitely can differentiate what's good or bad! =p"

 And... this is the pure sugar cane!
You can witness yourself! =D
With no additional of water or sugar!

 The salted duck!

 Take a look at the crowd!
Super a lot people queuing for it!
We didn't know how to buy so didn't get to taste it! =(

Taste: 8/10 (Total pure sugar cane!)
Price: 7/10 (There's a price to pay ofcourse!)
Environment: 6/10 (Normal roadside stall)
Service: 7/10 (Normal)
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger