Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome Seafood Restaurant @ Asia City, KK

Henry Tan | 7:37 PM | | | | | | | |
Go to KK how can you miss out seafood right?
Especially when I'm a big fan of seafood!
Needless to say...

"I'm crab lover!"

Countless time I have mentioned in my blog. =S
So yeah, Welcome Seafood Restaurant is famous for reasonable price and nice food.
According to the uncle, the shop in Asia City is the branch of their main shop in Penampang.







Well, honestly the food are just so-so.
Nothing too special or nice, just okay.
Probably because of the size of the crabs were not big enough.
And I actually got tired of eating it. =S

Taste: 7/10 (Normal!)
Price: 8/10 (Quite cheap in KK)
Environment: 7/10 (Normal but full of people!!)
Service: 6/10 (Lousy! we have to rush them for few times!)
Average: 7/10




Geoduck! 



Well, sadly to say, it is totally below par!
And I wouldn't recommend this shop.
Perhaps go back to their main shop in Penampang to try. =)

Welcome Seafood Restaurant,
Asia City, Kota Kinabalu.

Share this article

4 comments:

  1. The lala nice anot? Look so tasty !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eunice, nope. the cheapest shop in kk! =)

    Queennie. yup lala is nice. haha =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went to the wrong place lah. Haha. You should go to Gayang, far more cheaper. This place you went consider expensive dy in KK. xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback! ^^

 
Copyright © 2015 I Blog My Way • All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Templates Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger